BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Nur Syafawati its my name. I was born on 8 November at Hospital Kuala Lipis 19 years ago. My first school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Koyan from standard 1 until standard 6. I was got 5A's in my UPSR, this is my great moment in my life after get a success result. After get a success result in UPSR I was continued my studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Raub. Iwas got 6A's 2B's in my PMR but my SPM result is drop. I just get 3A's for my SPM. From the result I was studies at POLISAS in food technology course.

My father is Mr. Ujang bin Haimim.He is 49 years old and now works at Klinik Kesihatan Sungai Koyan as Medical Technology Laboratory Assistant. My mother is Mrs. Rahimah bin Ismail. She is 50 years old and now works at the same place with my father as nurse assistant. My father is from Mentakab,Pahang and my mother is from Kelantan. They were meet at Felda Sungai Koyan when they were unmarried. they married on 31 August 1989. After 2 years they got me as their first daugther. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My brother's name is Muhammad Aslam. Now. he was studies on form 5 and will take SPM this year. My sisters name is Nur Fatma and now will take UPSR this year and Nur Atiqah studies on standard 4.

My ambition is want to get a good result in all semester to get a good job in future. I want to help my family and show a good attitude to my brother and sisters. I have promise for myself to get a good job from this course that I choose now.

My motto 'STUDY HARD FOR A GOOD LIFE'

0 comments: